Use of this site is covered under the following disclaimer terms and conditions.
Use of this site means that you have understood and accepted the following:
- GriefLink is an information resource about grief relating to death, for people who
are bereaved and grieving, their carers, friends and colleagues, and for health
and welfare workers.
- GriefLink does not provide specific advice, and this site is meant to supplement
and not replace professional help. Due to the general nature of the information
on this site, should you require specific help you should seek the assistance of
an appropriately trained professional person.
- The owners of GriefLink have made every reasonable attempt to ensure the accuracy
of the information supplied. However they do not guarantee the information is complete,
correct or up to date and the information is subject to change without notice.
- In no event shall the owners, administrators and sponsors of GriefLink be liable
to the user (or any third party who obtains access to the information) under any
law for any loss or damage (including but not limited to direct, indirect, economic
and consequential damage) in respect of any matter whatsoever related to any information
on the site nor for the use of the information nor for actions taken as a result
of information contained on the site (including, without limitation, loss or damage
caused by negligence).
Further, GriefLink does not accept any responsibility or liability for:
- any computer virus infection arising from the site;
- the content of the sites to which it is linked.
Links with other sites are not necessarily endorsements of those sites and omissions
are not necessarily non-endorsements.
Page last updated 17th April, 2008